Skip to main content

See buddies, what I have found


I found the hilarious television show Mind Your language, available on Youtube.

Mind Your Language PosterI knew about this one of the funniest sitcoms but never had the privilege to watch it. Getting bored of writing the previous article on beggars, I started surfing Facebook though I was not liking it, exactly what all lazy procrastinators do. While browsing Facebook I found a small clip of this show and that made me want to check if it is available somewhere online.

I hid to YouTube and Santa Maira!

I found it. All of it. I mean all the episodes.

I started watching and couldn't stop myself from watching it the whole night, till I finished the last episode of the first season at 6:37 in the morning, it is such a great show (Well, I do the same for every show I start watching).

Links to the show:

I have found it in several places, I am sharing all so that if some episode is missing you can find it on other places mentioned here. Some have better quality than others.

Youtube:
  1. Season 1 only
  2. All Three Seasons
  3. All Three Season Plus One Special Episode (I haven't checked it yet)

DailyMotion:
    Season 1 | Season 2 | Season 3

I love the characters (and casts) very much:

Mind Your Language Cast
Source: seventh-angel.net









Most of the casts are not alive anymore, It had the best cast.

I feel very bad for the teacher Mr Jeremy Brown (Barry Evans), he was such an adorable and nice person and he died at age of 53. I loved his smile (not in a gayish way).

Miss Courtney is the exact same kind of English lady I imagine a contemporary strict headmistress to be.

I have to laugh out every time recall Giovanni and Max. Giovanni is the most hilarious and probably my most favourite character (it is a tie with Mr Brown). And Juan acting! It is "Plenty" Awesome.... he has to enact much more as he speaks "plenty less" English, but probably the most expressive character.

French girl Danielle is so sweet and seductive freak. Though it is not all her fault, Mr Jeremy is such a nice teacher.

And the Chinese Communist girl Su-lee, stereotypical German girl Anna, and proud Japanese Taro and his "Ah so", I can't explain how fun it is to have such a contrast.

Many other Indian friends of mine might agree that we do not generally find The Indian and Pakistani characters much interesting there in foreign movies or shows. That is probably because we are already bored seeing ourselves everywhere around us, we do not want to see them again in foreign movies and shows, there we expect to see foreigners only. But in this particular show, I liked them very much. The conflict between Sikh Ranjeet and Pakistani Ali is funny.

Ali' joke:
Did you know, it takes two Sikhs to milk a goat? One to be holding the tits, and the other to be moving the goat up and down, up and down!
Ah, just imagine in your mind that people (do not have to Sikhs) are actually doing it, I bet, you will have to LOL.


Anyway, guys, it is one of the greatest show I have ever watched. I had to share with everyone that it is available on the YouTube. Instead of watching thousands of click baits on the YouTube, spend a little time and watch this pure genius show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beggars

This is a thought I had two days ago (18th June). Not very special yet I had to share it because I have found that blogging is one easiest way to feel little productive and less bad about myself. I jotted down the whole thought with some random words so that I do not forget it. But writing everything properly is not so pleasing. I get distracted by anything in the world and postpone the whole thing. Well, the point of writing this paragraph is to tell you that this time I got distracted with something good, I discovered that one of the best sitcoms Mind Your Language is available on YouTube . Let's move to the actual thought I had. Again this is just a thought of mine, and I am no expert in here. You can read this article on whether you should help beggars or not, I found in quick Google search. All it started when I saw a Muslim beggar asking for some food when I was collecting my lunch from the mess, I could not give him as I was not the owner. Though I could give min

I almost got a Heart Attack

Today I almost got a heart attack. I  took my laptop from the shelf and left it on my bed. Then I went to switch the router on or something else I do not exactly remember. That shouldn't have taken me more than 5 secs after I kept that lappy on my bed, but by that time I completely forgot about that. I stretched my arm towards the shelf where I keep my lappy. I was not looking at it because my eyes were busy with something else (I always overestimate my brains capacity for multi-tasking). No, my hand didn't bump up on something else, they reached the exact location where I keep my lappy, but it was not there. I felt an abrupt occurrence of a void inside me. It was there for not more than a minute but it was so huge that I couldn't even breath. I felt a lack of oxygen in my blood, A cold wave went from top to bottom of my body. And, stupid me, was looking for it frantically everywhere else but my bed, I was searching for it so madly as if there wasn't mu