Skip to main content

My Favourite Intagram Account.

I haven't posted anything for a while. I am too lazy and a procrastinator. And I am not good at explaining things, it takes me forever to frame a sentence, without any mistake and having expressed what I actually want. But I want to document or maybe share whatever is going on in my mind and there are many things I want to share but as said before it is a bit difficult for me to write them properly.

And that is the reason I have not updated my other blog for a very long time, even though I have a list of more than 50 topics I desire to write on.

I haven't shared anything for a while and I feel guilty, so I'm sharing anything that would be easy to write.

My favourite Instagram Account is pinot. Well, it is not the only account which is my favourite, it is one of them, which I am liking very much for now.

The account is of Pinot Ichwandardi, an artist from NYC. You can find his previous works in vine, he used to share his stuff there before vine died. He sketches people and stuffs in the streets of Newyork, makes nice different kinds of animations and stop motions.

Just now I realised I should take inspiration from him, my stuff (blogging bullshit) is not even that difficult and long. His works do really take much time and lots and lots of patience.

Apple IIcCan you believe it? He creates nice video clips with an Apple IIc. The picture added on the right side so that if you don't know that thing, you do not have to google.

I am not able to express how much it amazes me, the efforts he puts is out of the world (well, the portion of the world known to me).

I just shared some recent works of him, I appreciate...

Sketching People of New York: Gary V by Pinot

This one's pretty,
The girl on the train - Pinot

The analog photographer at the front of B&H store - Pinot

Guess what? 

I just learned how to embed some media from Instagram, I was Pirating all the time. I am too lazy to change those previous photos though.
Let me be a little nerd, the sketch has a little perspective mistake, a little bit.
Here..
One of my favorite corners in my favorite city - Pinot
Notice the angle of the tube, the apple banner is hanging from.
I told ya I am being a silly nerd!!!

Nice one
A post shared by Pinot Ichwandardi (@pinot) on

A post shared by Pinot Ichwandardi (@pinot) on

Another great
A post shared by Pinot Ichwandardi (@pinot) on

This one is the best, click the play button...
A post shared by Pinot Ichwandardi (@pinot) on
Now see what he has created on an Apple IIc...
A post shared by Pinot Ichwandardi (@pinot) on
This stuff is not as easy as it seems, he had to create this thing first,
A post shared by Pinot Ichwandardi (@pinot) on
...and then program.
Well, that was nothing, now look at this one
A post shared by Pinot Ichwandardi (@pinot) on

And the last one to motivate me...

Here's my masterpiece...

That's it for now.
Can you please share who is your favourite person on Instagram???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beggars

This is a thought I had two days ago (18th June). Not very special yet I had to share it because I have found that blogging is one easiest way to feel little productive and less bad about myself. I jotted down the whole thought with some random words so that I do not forget it. But writing everything properly is not so pleasing. I get distracted by anything in the world and postpone the whole thing. Well, the point of writing this paragraph is to tell you that this time I got distracted with something good, I discovered that one of the best sitcoms Mind Your Language is available on YouTube . Let's move to the actual thought I had. Again this is just a thought of mine, and I am no expert in here. You can read this article on whether you should help beggars or not, I found in quick Google search. All it started when I saw a Muslim beggar asking for some food when I was collecting my lunch from the mess, I could not give him as I was not the owner. Though I could give min

See buddies, what I have found

I found the hilarious television show Mind Your language, available on Youtube. I knew about this one of the funniest sitcoms but never had the privilege to watch it. Getting bored of writing the previous article on beggars , I started surfing Facebook though I was not liking it, exactly what all lazy procrastinators do. While browsing Facebook I found a small clip of this show and that made me want to check if it is available somewhere online. I hid to YouTube and Santa Maira! I found it. All of it. I mean all the episodes. I started watching and couldn't stop myself from watching it the whole night, till I finished the last episode of the first season at 6:37 in the morning, it is such a great show (Well, I do the same for every show I start watching). Links to the show: I have found it in several places, I am sharing all so that if some episode is missing you can find it on other places mentioned here. Some have better quality than others. Youtube:   1. Season 1

My Earliest Memory of a BEGGAR (and Howrah Station)

    No, I am not obsessed with beggars. While posting the previous article on beggars I recalled this great incident. An incident does not need to be great on its own, the greatness of an incident depends on the observer's experience. And the incidents you remember from your childhood are always the greatest. In childhood every small incident seems so unique, everything fosters your curiosity, everything is so special. But very few of people are lucky enough to recall many of those experiences for long. I consider myself among those lucky people. This incident of a beggar is always been a great deal to me, it is one of my earliest memories and the first memory of a beggar. Not only that, this incident is also my first memory of Howrah Station , a beautiful huge station on the bank of  Hooghly River near Kolkata. So, obviously, it had to be special. I love Howrah Station very much (from the outside) Image Source But the inside of it is a mess, this huge complex i